Click here to print a donation form.
10 reasons to consider a gift to Drive Alive today!
- Help parents train young drivers, their risk of dying in a car crash is greater.
- You’ll feel good knowing you’ve played a role in helping keep our teens alive.
- The campaign recognizes its sponsors publicly, and we offer public relations benefits for businesses that support the campaign. If you are a business that sells products or services to area families, a sponsorship is a great marketing opportunity.
- You’ll know that your donation will make a difference. The campaign is measuring its impact with polls, surveys and data to assure that every dollar counts.
- You’ll be in good company. Some of the top businesses in Allen, Huntington and Daviess counties are sponsors.
- It costs only $10 a year to provide the parents of one teen with the tools and skills to prepare their teen driver for the road ahead. No donation is too small to make a difference!
- Every dollar is spent right here at home in Allen County directly on the program to support teens and their parents. This is a local grassroots effort.
- Your gift to our 501C-3 charitable organization is fully tax deductible.
- There is only one source of funding for this life-saving program – direct contributions from local individuals and businesses – people like you! There are no tax dollars or grants to provide these services. It’s up to you!
- Giving is easy: Click here for the donation form.